January 31, 2017 16 Days Aboard the Coral Discoverer 65 Guests From $14,980
- Cruise past the beautiful coastal scenery aboard the intimate, 65-guest Coral Discoverer, the perfect vessel for your thousand-mile voyage.
- Savor the country’s fresh and distinctive cuisine during several hands-on cooking classes, market and street food vendor visits, and meals at restaurants that veer far from the tourist track.
- Photograph the dramatically sculpted limestone islands and islets of Halong Bay—as well as Hanoi’s interesting mix of architectural styles.
- Visit the extensive “forbidden city” of Hue, the Khmer ruins at My Son, and the historic center of Hoi An—all three are World Heritage Sites.
Learn about the history of the Vietnam War with visits to local monuments; plus, meet a Vietnamese veteran who will share his story from this poignant time in history.
Zegrahm Expeditions is a company of explorers and adventurers. They love to share their passion for unique experiences with like-minded travelers by weaving together the world’s most inspiring and remote destinations into one-of-a-kind itineraries.
And, when you travel with Zegrahm Expeditions, virtually everything is included in the cost of your trip:
- Daily activities, including cultural tours, nature walks, Zodiac cruises, snorkeling, and diving
- All gratuities, from porters and ship’s crew to tour guides
- All accommodations
- World-class lecture and expedition team
- All meals on board and with the group ashore, including beer and wine with lunch and dinner
- All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
- Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
- Gift certificates for recommended expedition gear and reading materials
- Comprehensive pre-departure packet to prepare you for your trip
As Virtuoso Luxury Travel Advisors we are able to bring you some the best travel adventures! Contact Us for questions and additional information about this incredible journey of Vietnam: Culture & Cuisine.